A3 bin files GEOMETRY.BIN and VINYLS.BIN

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Sandik
Stock
Stock

A3 bin files GEOMETRY.BIN and VINYLS.BIN

Post by Sandik »

Hi guys, can someone upload these two bin files for me please? It´s from folder /CARS/A3/
Cause when I´m installing the game it brings me an error at 31% .I suppose it´s cause my CD is really scratchy :-(
12th Cylinder
Ricer
Ricer

Re: A3 bin files GEOMETRY.BIN and VINYLS.BIN

Post by 12th Cylinder »

I need only the VINYLS.BIN file, but for ALL cars EXCEPT Peugeot 106 and Opel Corsa.
That's it. I've grown tired of being ignored. I am officially leaving NFSUnlimited.net.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

lol i'd love to have the japanese-version geometry and textures files for the rsx, g35, is300, etc., but i know that won't happen :P

I would post them for you, except that I'm not sure if that's legal or whatever and my internet is REALLY slow (the files are HUGE). If you have trouble installing because of your disk, there's really not much you can do except buy some darn CD cases and use them on your other CDs. lol
rxrotaryguy7
Stock
Stock

Post by rxrotaryguy7 »

aww man i need it too. It would be nice someone could upload them
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

What did everyone DO to their A3 files?!? :lol:

I'm fairly sure you can copy them straight off the disk, if you need to, without reinstalling. Open the *whatever it's called*.CAB file on the disk with WinZip, and (assuming it opens properly) it will probably be there.
An_dz
Ricer
Ricer

Post by An_dz »

Ok for all the guys that are with errors in the Audi A3 files, i uploaded the A3 VINYLS.BIN and GEOMETRY.BIN in 4shared
Download

I don't think it's illegal, it's just 2 files in a 1,7Gb game. If an admin think i'm breaking any rule, PM me to delete the file in 4shared.
12th Cylinder wrote:I need only the VINYLS.BIN file, but for ALL cars EXCEPT Peugeot 106 and Opel Corsa.
I'll see if i'm going to upload, cause it's too much files.

Return to “Underground 2”