2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Most Wanted Multiplayer Teaser Trailer

Post by Zotic+ »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnn3mPh3 ... ture=g-u-u

This trailer is a 20 second long teaser showcasing what appears to be players taking part of multiplayer events. In one clip, a group of cars are recing in a mountain pass, showing this enviroment and the racing. Also like in Burnout Paradise, one of these multiplayer events is a challenge where multiple cars must line up and one other has to jump over them. At the beginning it also displays the date 8-14-12, we can expect a new video about multiplayer on that date. Also a few new cars were spotted, a Lamborghini Countach, Shelby Cobra, and a Tesla Roadster.
Last edited by Zotic+ on 10 Aug 2012, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.
Instagram @SupraHKS
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Most Wanted Multiplayer Teaser Trailer

Post by Fishwhiz »

i'm positive thats a tesla. i was hoping it would be the lotus evora but i looked up images and the taillights match that of the tesla roadster's

Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Yup its a Tesla. The two cars are pretty identical though.
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

JIZZED!

Guys this is looking good i see the open roads ,the mountain hills its all there and i see a COUNTACH!..crossing my fingers for the Diablo to be there!..CRITERION U JUST TEASED THE HELL OUTTA OF ME..DAmn i work tuesday! :cry:
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:JIZZED!

Guys this is looking good i see the open roads ,the mountain hills its all there and i see a COUNTACH!..crossing my fingers for the Diablo to be there!..CRITERION U JUST TEASED THE HELL OUTTA OF ME..DAmn i work tuesday! :cry:
Ha same here, and i have to got to school on tuesday.... just one more year
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Multiplayer Teaser car reveals:
From left to right:
Caterham 7-Shelby cobra-Tesla roadster-Lamborghini Countach-Camaro Zl1-Corvette Zr1-2013 viper gt-Pagani Huayra-Bentley super sport spyder-Porsche 918 spyder-Maserati gt and the Mercedes Benz Sl65 AMG black series.

:wink:
drifterzzz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drifterzzz »

ill guess the game will simillar with this.. this is for iOS version..

ill see some bodykit .. and there also video for gameplay go to youtube search nfsmw2012 iOS..
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

drifterzzz wrote:ill guess the game will simillar with this.. this is for iOS version..

ill see some bodykit .. and there also video for gameplay go to youtube search nfsmw2012 iOS..
If you look on the multiplayer teaser , you can see that the Bentley supersports has red rims!..but you have to pause it frame by frame.i personally don't care too much about customization I'm an artist, so if i can play around with colors and vinyls on the cars then that's enough for me.But this game will have some form of customization cosmetic and performance wise how ever some cars like the pagani huarya will probably be limited to it,how that hell can you customize something like that or the Ariel Atom, aside from a spoiler that's it ,but performance wise you can push this cars so we need to support criterion its their first time doing modifications,tuning,customization whatever it is, and if the people like their next game will be more heavy on customization ,they own the future of need for speed they deserve it they put the game back on the map with hot pursuit 2010 i still play hot pursuit regardless of The run being out.this game looks nice featuring a wide variety of environments, i thought it was gonna stay urban and on the city,but i see highways,mountain passes and alot of fun places to deal with the cops like the train yard.. :)..cant wait for tomorrow! :wink:
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Too add on, this only the second game taht Criterion has made with liscensed cars, i wouldnt push them too hard for customization, I would eb very happy though with just paint (including body peices), liscensed wheels, the ability to lower the car (some cars, i would hate to see a slammed Aventador)
Instagram @SupraHKS
drifterzzz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drifterzzz »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
drifterzzz wrote:ill guess the game will simillar with this.. this is for iOS version..

If you look on the multiplayer teaser , you can see that the Bentley supersports has red rims!..but you have to pause it frame by frame.i personally don't care too much about customization I'm an artist, so if i can play around with colors and vinyls on the cars then that's enough for me.But this game will have some form of customization cosmetic and performance wise how ever some cars like the pagani huarya will probably be limited to it,how that hell can you customize something like that or the Ariel Atom, aside from a spoiler that's it ,but performance wise you can push this cars so we need to support criterion its their first time doing modifications,tuning,customization whatever it is, and if the people like their next game will be more heavy on customization ,they own the future of need for speed they deserve it they put the game back on the map with hot pursuit 2010 i still play hot pursuit regardless of The run being out.this game looks nice featuring a wide variety of environments, i thought it was gonna stay urban and on the city,but i see highways,mountain passes and alot of fun places to deal with the cops like the train yard.. :)..cant wait for tomorrow! :wink:
yeah phantom i also dont like those MOSTWANTED bokykit ill prefer the run more batter with great look compare to those spaceship @ nfsunderground style ricers.. ill also gave them idea to make bodykit pack like nfs the run.. with is eyecandy for me..
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

they posted the multiplayer video this morning. i don't know if any of you will be able to see it since it is an insider video, but here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTi6uinH ... r_embedded

in case you can't see it, basically, it was awesome. and it had an awesome song.

by the way, here's a new screenshot showing a gallardo (superleggra?) and a focus (RS?)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Lamborghini Countach!! :D

Will post this in the news ASAP. Thanks for the heads up Fishwhiz!
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:they posted the multiplayer video this morning. i don't know if any of you will be able to see it since it is an insider video, but here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTi6uinH ... r_embedded

in case you can't see it, basically, it was awesome. and it had an awesome song.

by the way, here's a new screenshot showing a gallardo (superleggra?) and a focus (RS?)
the gallardo lp-570-4 performante it is consider the fastest gallardo of all.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Fishwhiz wrote:they posted the multiplayer video this morning. i don't know if any of you will be able to see it since it is an insider video, but here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTi6uinH ... r_embedded

the gallardo lp-570-4 performante it is consider the fastest gallardo of all.
who cares, that Focus ST is the fastest focus of all.

lol jk :mrgreen:
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Lol that focus its probably a traffic car ,since criterion don't like "Eco hatchbacks" ,that's what Sullivan said once.But who knows it might be there just to appeal to the original most wanted tuner fans and also they are planning to honor the original game in many ways,as you can Razor Callahan really quit the street racing scene and its an industry owner LOl in this game.

Guys fairhaven its rockport 2.0 with a hint of paradise city,i have compare videos with the original game and some locations are the same its crazy how similar they are, so people complaining about this game because supposedly its not most wanted everything its there its just the focus its different , the storyline part its more gameplay and distraction , while customization its tuning or "modding" and so on.i wanna see more of this game ,but me following it everyday its becoming tiring and a hassle cause EA its not revealing nothing,all i see its voting surveys and in the end people vote and they end up showing what they want not what the people want, hence the multiplayer trailer and not the single player that people voted the most,so I'm not gonna follow this game if i bump into something ill check it but me going to Facebook everyday and researching game sites hands on and previews just to look for new details that's over because i just realize i spent alot of time on it and time its gold.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i highly doubt that the focus is a traffic car, its the focus RS which is an actual performance version of the focus and a pretty cool looking one at that. but i entirely agree with the stuff you're saying about revealing new stuff. it's not happening quite fast enough and its just a letdown every time i go on this site or their official site.

check their facebook page more, they have a little bit more going on even if it's not any huge reveals. it looks like they might be putting the mclaren x1 in the game, which i think is a pretty ugly looking car as far as the back end goes

i think as long as they're including concept cars they should put the acura nsx concept or the roadster/spyder version of it:

and they basically just kind of announced the pagani zonda cinque. doesn't surprise me since they are going to have the huayra
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:i highly doubt that the focus is a traffic car, its the focus RS which is an actual performance version of the focus and a pretty cool looking one at that. but i entirely agree with the stuff you're saying about revealing new stuff. it's not happening quite fast enough and its just a letdown every time i go on this site or their official site.

check their facebook page more, they have a little bit more going on even if it's not any huge reveals. it looks like they might be putting the mclaren x1 in the game, which i think is a pretty ugly looking car as far as the back end goes

i think as long as they're including concept cars they should put the acura nsx concept or the roadster/spyder version of it:

and they basically just kind of announced the pagani zonda cinque. doesn't surprise me since they are going to have the huayra
Their Facebook its not even revealing soo much either in my opinion they should have a screenshot from a car in game and then let people figure it out if someone figures it,release the whole screenshot showing the car and that car its ugly and looks bad , and i totally agree with you the new acura nsx should be there or the classic nsx will be a great ,it was one of the cars in the first need for speed.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

there's really not a most wanted general discussion topic so...

they officially revealed the marussia b2 to the game with a screenshot

in my opinion it's terribly ugly. i'm a little disappointed if there is actually only a little over 40 cars in the game when some of the 40+ slots in the game are taken by things like the marussia and mclaren x1.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:there's really not a most wanted general discussion topic so...

they officially revealed the marussia b2 to the game with a screenshot

in my opinion it's terribly ugly. i'm a little disappointed if there is actually only a little over 40 cars in the game when some of the 40+ slots in the game are taken by things like the marussia and mclaren x1.
Well lets open up a discussion shall we,but it seems the INFORMATION FLOW of this game its soo slow that people are following nfs world more than the new game why because nfs world its constantly being updated, i mean whats the point of having a social site (facebook,Twitter) when the only thing you do its fill fans with hot air and don't communicate with them and don't give them what they want and that's the success of nfs world right there fans are asking for it they are getting it.. cars, modes,tracks complete with previews and day by day news,podcast,YouTube show the whole bid.Maybe they can reveal their car list in a month because its just 40 cars and they don't want that to happen and the facebook users they welcome all the limited content slow content, surveys,voting polls with joy thas why they keep doing it instead of demanding for more information.

That car its ugly as hell but the environments its looking typical MW Rockport 2.0 ,but you know this is criterion the makers of burnout and you know the weird cars they had in burnout paradise one of the producer said there will over 50 cars,40 you can find and 10 blacklist cars that u need to beat to unlock them and then the rest will be alot of DlC's , i will only buy the Lamborghini DlC after that i'm not spending anymore money only if a bulls and horses pack comes out! -_^
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

@Phantom_pain33: I don't think you are too used to the methods used to marketing a game, are you? A slow stream of information is vital to keep people asking for more. Criterion just can't reveal everything in one go, especially when we still have 2 full months before the release date. If they show all cars now, or all game modes, what's left for them to show while the game isn't released? People will lose interest if they do that, so they have to keep the information coming slowly to remind people that "hey, we are still here and working on it". Take as an example R*. Have you seen how good their marketing is? They reveal everything very slowly, one trailer here, two or three screenshots a couple of months later, a little bit of info there, and so on. Also remember that when we reach October, previews and reviews will start to pop up about this game, so you will have plenty of info then. In fact, you can have so much info it almost "ruins" the "brand new game" feeling because you know exactly what you will have in hands.

As for World, it's a different game. Being a MMO, it requires updates every week or so, with new content. But believe me, new content for World comes slowly, the dev. team says they will do this and that, and it takes months for them to do something really big. The only thing we have each week for World is new cars and patches. No new game modes for months now, no new tracks, nothing of that sort. Just cars, most of them Speedboost only. We had now the release of Car Classes, that one was big, but that's it. Then you have weekly contests via Twitter, a poll here and then, special sales, but that's the nature of an MMO. Not much new content after all.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Hydro_PT wrote:@Phantom_pain33: I don't think you are too used to the methods used to marketing a game, are you? A slow stream of information is vital to keep people asking for more. Criterion just can't reveal everything in one go, especially when we still have 2 full months before the release date. If they show all cars now, or all game modes, what's left for them to show while the game isn't released? People will lose interest if they do that, so they have to keep the information coming slowly to remind people that "hey, we are still here and working on it". Take as an example R*. Have you seen how good their marketing is? They reveal everything very slowly, one trailer here, two or three screenshots a couple of months later, a little bit of info there, and so on. Also remember that when we reach October, previews and reviews will start to pop up about this game, so you will have plenty of info then. In fact, you can have so much info it almost "ruins" the "brand new game" feeling because you know exactly what you will have in hands.

As for World, it's a different game. Being a MMO, it requires updates every week or so, with new content. But believe me, new content for World comes slowly, the dev. team says they will do this and that, and it takes months for them to do something really big. The only thing we have each week for World is new cars and patches. No new game modes for months now, no new tracks, nothing of that sort. Just cars, most of them Speedboost only. We had now the release of Car Classes, that one was big, but that's it. Then you have weekly contests via Twitter, a poll here and then, special sales, but that's the nature of an MMO. Not much new content after all.
Understood hydro,but honestly the majority of the fans get frustrated and i understand it is marketing and all of that but in comparison to GTA 5 , well the last grand theft auto game came out in 2004 , and we get a new need for speed every year so in R* case it works however the Ea need for speed marketing they keep showing the same thing over and over ,R* says here are three screenshots wait for more during the week and bang they hit you with 3 more, just last week they release 10 screenshots within.and everything is different its not the same content and as they release more screenshots many fans want more and speculate about a release date.need for speed most wanted already has a release date all confirmed,so the fans like me get an idea of how fast or how slow information its revealed and also we take noticed the content,for example "if you go to a restaurant and everyday you ask for a meal and they served you the same thing your bound to get frustrated,tired of the same and end up switching restaurants" that's why i stopped following their site and as you can see here there's barely any discussion on the game in any case i try to bring up a discussion about the game from time to time to keep the session alive.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”