Graphic problem

Everything for your PC, from case modding to OS discussions, come here to discuss computer hardware and software.
ycghostkiller
Stock
Stock

Graphic problem

Post by ycghostkiller »

Hi all

I have a nvidia gforce 2 mx 400.
I have the latest driver of nvidia but when i play the game the graphics are like normal verry good but the game play is verry slow.
For exampel. 4 Seconds in real live is 1 second in the game.
So the car drives pretty slow. And it's boring.
Can someone plz help me whit this shiznit.

Greetz ycghostkiller
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

It doesn't always depend on your videocard.. :roll:

Basically the whole system counts. Specs please.
ycghostkiller
Stock
Stock

Post by ycghostkiller »

amd anthlon 1900 , 756 ram, directx 9, and my gforce 2 mx 400
thunderbolt
Drift King
Drift King

Post by thunderbolt »

woo, PSZeTa was right, we really did need your entire specs. looks like you need an upgrade if you're ever going to play a new game with decent framerates.
i would recommend the athlon xp 2600+ as a bare minimum for newer games along with at least a geforce fx 5700 or radeon 9600 and 512 MB ram.
Moondust
Stock
Stock

Post by Moondust »

Well... I've got amd athlon xp 1800+ with 768 mb ram and geforce 2 mx 400. NFSU2 is running with NO PROBLEMS whatsoever (in res 640 x 480 though... but it ain't bothering me so much). Oh, and I have full details on. ycghostkiller, I suggest you reduce your resolution, or if already done that, scan your computer against adware and pests. They're real bummers. And you might want to shut down all other programs before running NFSU2.
sic
Drift King
Drift King

Post by sic »

ive got a no cd .exe that improves the graphics... only on PM request ,, doesnt work on every card :) peace
SandokaN
Ricer
Ricer

Post by SandokaN »

hmm... i got a
Pent 4 1700 MHZ
384 MB RAM
Ati radion 9600

i just formatted my comp and when i play the game the fps is very very very slow even if i put everything LOW its still low i recorded something i went outrunning for about 5 min and in real time it was 8 minutes!!!!!!! with everyhting low.... how can this happen?????? i dont understand

please help me out! guys
[/code]
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Do you run anything on the desktop? Like Kazaa.
SandokaN
Ricer
Ricer

Post by SandokaN »

nope nothing but i figured there are 18 running processes and i just reinstaklled windows afdter a format c i havemnt uinstalled anything exept the display drivers and nfsu2
nothiung more so i quite dont understand wats hapeneing with the game:S

i dont even have internet on that comp i wil get that soon but i dont know i bought the legal version i had the illegal version but no more...
but if you got msn messenger you can contact me at SandokaN89@hotmail.com that will makle talking easier so i hope you can help me oput with this problem coz its so annoying
and btw when a rac4 starts its very low on framerate too

if you can help me thanks...

Return to “The Hardware & Software”