NFSMW Save files problem

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
cross_syd
Ricer
Ricer

NFSMW Save files problem

Post by cross_syd »

Hi
Can anyone help me for my problem? I would say thanks very much.
I go to this website and tried a couple of utilities (save file editor, mwtex), and after that my savefile has some problem :( -_-". I was facing blaklist #2, and trying to challenge him. But after tweaking some tools from this website, i come back to my games and ronnie (the blacklist guys) was defeated. But i dont have his car, i dont have marker choice, and i dont even have the blacklist #1 in my blacklist 15.
Can anyone help me to solve my problem?
Or can anyone help me to send the save files of black list #2, as i really want to finish this game (college eats almost all of my time -_-").

Thx very much for your support.
MW rocks^^.
Yours sincerely,
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

Almost the same thing happened to me...when i downloaded Shop Spezial and changed cars in garage with it and after that i loaded that profile and it says "Corrupted save game" or somethin.I tried everythign but the profile is useless.Looks like u have to start all over again
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

<b>cross_syd</b>
that's a common game bug. go into free roam and then pull up your map. if you've completed the required races and milestones, there should be a white star on the map. go there, and enter the blacklist challenge.

<b>@RazoR_MKD</b>
never used Shop Spezial myself, but I'm at least 98% positive that it came with a readme. after editing a savegame using ANY tool, you need to apply a checksum fix. currently, the only tool that can do that is the <b>Save Editor</b> by <b>CoDe RiPPeR</b>. it can be found on the NFS:MW Utils page.
cross_syd
Ricer
Ricer

Post by cross_syd »

oh ok thx a lot guys.
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

oooh ok thanx a lot prince114203 or someting

Return to “Help & Support”