Can I rip the songs of NFSHP2?

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
Scott.Ex
Stock
Stock

Can I rip the songs of NFSHP2?

Post by Scott.Ex »

Does anybody know is is this possible? I´m Very interested.
coolammo

Ripping the Music

Post by coolammo »

Try to use Game Audio Player, it is able to play.asf files, and u can also convert them, though the files become much larger.
Download from :arrow: http://www.gameburnworld.com/hotgametools.htm

Post by Guest »

Thanks a lot i´ll try it as soon as possible. Will take a look too to the audio converter in the utils page. I viewed that page after posting my question. :wink:

ea screws

Post by Guest »

EA has done something to soundtracks i tried playing them in an asf player and the songs did't play.
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: ea screws

Post by SuperRacer »

Anonymous wrote:EA has done something to soundtracks i tried playing them in an asf player and the songs did't play.
Just use the program posted above.
JayDee311
Stock
Stock

Post by JayDee311 »

I ripped some of the songs fromt he game that I couldn't find on WinMX... so yeah it's possible.. although you gotta have the right tools and a less that shiznit sound card (it works on most).. I'm a DJ so I have a few more tools than the norm.. I opened up my "Cool Edit Pro 2.0" program that records shiznit. I hit the record button and then it started recording (MP3 format so it's not huge) then i opened up my NFSHP2 game and went to the options menu. Then hit "Stereo/Mono" till the song I was looking for was on "Stereo".. waited for the whole song to play and recorded it and it's CD quality now. Any particular songs you want maybe I have it already ripped. Try my AIM JayDee311 or just try what I said above. Sorry I don't know an easier way.. but for me it's simple as pie.
MXITBULL

Game Audio Player

Post by MXITBULL »

Game Audio Player---- I HAVE TRYED TO DOWLOAD, BUT I GET NOTHING FROM THIS SITE, I ONLY GET MAD, BECAUSE NONE OF THE LINKS SEEMS TO WORK.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW SOME OTHER SITE/WAY TO GET THIS UTIL?

THANKS A LOT!!
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

You can download GAP here.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Seeming JayDee311 has been able to do it maybe it's possible for him to upload it onto the site so it is available for all. That should solve your frustration.

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”