Question about the classes?

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Great White Shark
Stock
Stock

Question about the classes?

Post by Great White Shark »

Hey, new to the forum but i got a question thats been frustrating me...

I just started carbon and i chose muscle (wanting the zo6 and srt10) assumeing that when choosing the class that each of the three would have there own positives and negatives... come to find out that the best cars in tier 3 for the muscle are nothing close to the tier 3 cars for exotic....

So my question is when completely upgrading my z06 or srt10, will they even be able to complete with like a audi, lamb. or porshe....

Please comment... thank you
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Question about the classes?

Post by EVO_VIII »

Great White Shark wrote:Hey, new to the forum but i got a question thats been frustrating me...

I just started carbon and i chose muscle (wanting the zo6 and srt10) assumeing that when choosing the class that each of the three would have there own positives and negatives... come to find out that the best cars in tier 3 for the muscle are nothing close to the tier 3 cars for exotic....

So my question is when completely upgrading my z06 or srt10, will they even be able to complete with like a audi, lamb. or porshe....

Yes, if they are in the same tier. Also, every classes have their own weakness :D
Lyrian
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Question about the classes?

Post by Lyrian »

Great White Shark wrote:come to find out that the best cars in tier 3 for the muscle are nothing close to the tier 3 cars for exotic....
hey dude watch your mouth. i could paste a clip here from my video which will come this or next week (or the week after) there you can see, lamborghini first and then audi and unknown car(might be nissan) in next line, me starting from the last line.

http://files.filefront.com//;6163111;;/ its 6mb large so it will come in a sec.

oh and stick with your corvette ^^
Its all about the american muscle

Return to “Carbon”