Pro Saver tool

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Pro Saver tool

Post by Pelado »

Can somebody translate this page to english?
I read somewhere that with this tool you can delete the key from your savegame....or replace it, but I cant make it work.
Because I dont understand the language.
Will be of great help for all the savegame mess thanks to EA.
DaemonDeMorte
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DaemonDeMorte »

If you're unable to load your NFS:C profile, all you have to do is go into the support folder in the NFS:C folder and click on ea_cdkey.exe or w/e (should be able to find it.) Re-enter your CD key, and it should fix the problem.

Any other problem w/ the profiles I'unno about, but that worked for me. :)
edasx
Ricer
Ricer

Post by edasx »

or u can use alternate tools like savegame selector and savegame validator. after all this pro saver tool does not work 100%
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pelado »

The problem is this.
I wana use my cousin 100% full finished game (Im about 47%), by I dont wana change MY cd key to use that savegame (he plays online and if i wana play online too, both will have the same save with the same cd key), and I dont know if we can.
I read this tool can change the cd key of a particular savegame but I cant make it works.
I try to change the cd key with hex editor, but didnt work maybe because I have to fix the checksum? and I dont know how.
Any help?
flyiNz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flyiNz »

There's currently no checksum fix. Just finish the game? :roll: It took me around 6 hours to finish
DaemonDeMorte
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DaemonDeMorte »

Or less, if you are really determined. NFS:C is MUCH shorter than MW..
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pelado »

flyiNz wrote:There's currently no checksum fix. Just finish the game? :roll: It took me around 6 hours to finish
I have a life, work 6 hours a day and also go to college.I cant finish it in less than 10 days. Thats why Im asking for the savegame fix solution.

Edit: nevermind. I find the solution. Old tsearch way. Thanks to cparty idea from another thread.
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

Pelado wrote:The problem is this.
I wana use my cousin 100% full finished game (Im about 47%), by I dont wana change MY cd key to use that savegame (he plays online and if i wana play online too, both will have the same save with the same cd key), and I dont know if we can.
I read this tool can change the cd key of a particular savegame but I cant make it works.
I try to change the cd key with hex editor, but didnt work maybe because I have to fix the checksum? and I dont know how.
Any help?
savegame validator will change the CDKEY with a click of a button, and back to your old save game CDKEY the same way, fast and easy if you want to play offline, If you want to play online with it, I wouldn't because someone else owns it. So a checksum fiix would have to be made. Because if you try to just change the CDKEY to a different one this is where the MD5 comes into play. This was a bad Idea on EA's part so no one could play other peoples saves only your own. I think they are finding it also was a bad Idea to put the CDKEY in the save.

There are a few people trying to make a checksum fix as we speak.... The variation of the CRC32 checksum and MD5

Good Luck on Tsearch anyways with this matter....
gnagna2000
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gnagna2000 »

i added a "load any valid savegame" in my trainer (without editing registry or file for the cdkeys) so you can play others savegame online (with your own key)
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pelado »

I manage to change my cousin cd key from his savegame to match my original cd key. So now I play with his save and my cd key. Tsearch way.
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

Pelado wrote:I manage to change my cousin cd key from his savegame to match my original cd key. So now I play with his save and my cd key. Tsearch way.
Nice to know it works then I will have to try that out today,

It worked for me also using Tsearch can use any save game with my own CDKEY!

Return to “Editing”