Video Capture Ingame & Desktop Help

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Video Capture Ingame & Desktop Help

Post by GodSpeed »

I have found that Fraps 2.8.1 is a really nice only ingame! Video Capture program, very large files but can be re-encoded to divx format. Very Stable and works nice but lacks the Desktop Video Capture Option. You use VirtualDub to re-encode the audio and video codecs to make the video sharable.

Camtasia Studio 4. Desktop or ingame Video Capture program. I have had problems getting divx 6.4 codec to work, Xvid works at times but audio codec are slim to choose from, even if you have K-lite mega codec pack installed. This program has every type of format you could think of. makes a flash website files for you to just upload to a server. Plus all other types of formats. Like I said if I could get the right codec's to work without getting a error this would be the best video capture program. This program lacks Audio & Video codec support. unstable codec usage.

If anyone has used this and has any ideas for me please post. or any desktop and ingame Video Capture programs that you can choose Audio & Video Codecs to use.

I have used about 10-15 freeware Video Capture programs, they work just like they are free.

Need some Options here if anyone has some Video Capture programs that work very well with audio & video codec to choose from also stable program is a plus.
Race_Fury
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Race_Fury »

try hypercam 2

Return to “Editing”