My Question to EA

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
curtydc
Ricer
Ricer

My Question to EA

Post by curtydc »

I submitted a question to EA's support site. I know I’m not the first to do so, I’m sure others have tried the same or similar approaches, but I’m getting fed up with hearing on these forums that the PS2 version can’t have this car and doesn’t have that car bla bla bla. Hopefully I’ll get some sort of help to any of my questions, I’ll be sure to share anything useful I get from EA. Below is the email I sent:

-I've completed the game three times. My game completion is 100%, career completion is 100%, and my challenge series is 100%. I have all reward cards save for the one that requires 1,000,000 cash balance in career. My first question is, how many total quick races are available, I have 90 races, all of which are completed, are there more quick races to earn, and how? My second question is it possible to unlock the following cars in the Playstation 2 Need For Speed Carbon game: 1969 Plymouth Road Runner, 2006 Pontiac GTO, 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, 2004 Lexus IS300, 1986 Toyota Corolla GT-S (AE86) , 1992 Toyota MR2, 2004 Infiniti G35, 2006 Lotus Europa S, 2006 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 2006 Porsche 911 Turbo S. I understand that most of these cars are available for at least one race in the Challenge Series, but I was under the impression from the Official EA website that most of these cars would be available to play in either career or quick race mode. That’s a total of 10 cars that would appear to not be available to me, very disappointing. And last, there are still some vinyl’s, rims, and spoilers that I have yet to unlock, but there seems to be nothing more for me to accomplish in the game (save for the above mentioned reward card). I’m lost, as far as I can tell there is nothing left to accomplish in the game to unlock these remaining cars and extras. Please do not disregard my questions, for they reflect the concerns of the majority (if not all) of your Playstation 2 fans of Need For Speed Carbon game.-

Plus, if any of you on the forums have any help for me (particularly the PS2 owners of the game) please do so, these questions are killing me.
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

well i noticed on the current gen esspecially ps2 that some parts are still locked like the autoscuplt slingshot,and others
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Yeah, I feel your pain.

I'm pretty sure the AE86, MR2, GTO, RR, are in Collector's Edition (I don't have it because EA screwed me over and gave me the normal edition instead of the PS2 Collector's Edition that I reserved!)

911 GT3 RS and Lexus IS300 can only be unlocked in the online-capable versions through the Challenge series events that involve online play (all next-gen systems).

The Shelby GT500 and 911 Turbo are locked because of some problem EA had. One can only get those cars through the PC version.

Not sure about the rest, check the Wiki.

Welcome to the forum.
curtydc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by curtydc »

thanks!
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

FYI, the retail PC CE version has 115 quick races. My EA Downloader PC CE version has 113 quick races. Unsure about other variations.
gtouk21
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
Location: In the driving seat of my Mitsubishi GTO or Eclipse GT 07

Post by gtouk21 »

well curtydc. If you here anything from EA post on this post ASAP. Lets all email Polyphony or Atari to make a Tuning game better than NFS.

I do think Test Drive Unlimited is going to be better than NFS. although there isn't car modifying, it still makes you appreciate the game. Huge map!!!
Muscles suck. Tuners and Exotics Rule. Mitsubishi foreva
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

If you want to ask something to EA don't post it here.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Tyrant wrote:If you want to ask something to EA don't post it here.
curtydc wrote:I submitted a question to EA's support site.

Return to “Carbon”