tutorial to make trainer...?

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
itay1r
Ricer
Ricer

tutorial to make trainer...?

Post by itay1r »

can some1 make a tutorial to make a simple Trainer for carbon please???
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

I know GoodSpeed is about to learning to make trainers, ask him for some ideas.
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Re: tutorial to make trainer...?

Post by EVO_VIII »

itay1r wrote:can some1 make a tutorial to make a simple Trainer for carbon please???
First u need to know some program languages...like C, C++
itay1r
Ricer
Ricer

Post by itay1r »

are you sure?
i'm pretty sure you don't need 2.. just have "trainer maker kit" and hexedit codes...
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

That's right, and here's a direct link to the trainer maker kit: http://www.microsoft.com/msdn/vs2005/default.mspx

Have fun! :D
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

itay1r wrote:are you sure?
i'm pretty sure you don't need 2.. just have "trainer maker kit" and hexedit codes...
Oooh i get it...its as simple as "push a button" and choose shiny backgrounds..and presto!!...im spitting trainers eveywhere :D .. :roll:
itay1r
Ricer
Ricer

Post by itay1r »

GT3x24x7 wrote:That's right, and here's a direct link to the trainer maker kit: http://www.microsoft.com/msdn/vs2005/default.mspx

Have fun! :D
i have the tmk but i dont know what 2 do with it... i can make buttons but how i make them effect something on carbon? :oops:
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Yes, exactly. That's the part where you need to know how to write programs. Not as easy as you thought eh?

There is no 'trainer maker kit'. All the trainers you see around the place are written in hardcore computer programming language by hardcore computer programmers. Some of them use the various components of this popular and powerful application programming suite, Microsoft Visual Studio, to do it. You need a decent knowledge of programming and some fundamental reverse engineering skill in order to create a trainer.

If you're still interested, I suggest signing up for a few classes in basic programming skills.
Last edited by GT3x24x7 on 27 Dec 2006, 14:32, edited 1 time in total.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Basically, you'll need to find out addresses in memory where values you want to modify/hold constant reside. This I do not know hot to do. I can only suggest use some sort of monitoring tool to monitor the memory while you make the simplest changes in Carbon. There is a forum somewhere dedicated to Carbon's memory addresses, but I don't remember where it was. Be creative with google and search through the results.
itay1r
Ricer
Ricer

Post by itay1r »

well... i think i'll give up now and let the pro's do they're job =]
sergelac
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by sergelac »

its easy,
just find the address in memory with a program like GameWiz32
http://gw32.dlh.net/main.php?show=screenshots&lang=eng
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

He wanted to know how to MAKE a trainer, not how to hex edit memory.

sergelac: Good idea! Anyway, from what I read in here there's already a whole bunch of trainers on the web.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

GT3x24x7 wrote:He wanted to know how to MAKE a trainer, not how to hex edit memory.
All a trainer does is modify values in memory. Modify them, or freeze them. I was merely saying that he needed to find out the memory addresses that controlled what he needed the trainer to do, and it could be done by memory monitoring apps. Start monitoring the memory right before using NOS and you'll find how to get infinite NOS. Just freeze the value in the address that changes as you use up NOS.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

I'm well aware of what a trainer does Prince. I'm a full time programmer, have been for fifteen years. sergelac's post clearly states that he wants to know how to make a trainer. It was plain from his terminology that he had very little idea of what's involved with that, and his subsequent reply tells us that he's now seen the light and resolved to leave things to the professionals.

To make a trainer, first you need to know how to code. Next, you can learn the technicalities of the Carbon memory model, and write the code to modify that memory appropriately. Can't program? Don't bother trying to write a damn trainer.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

I guess it's my fault for not bothering to check what exactly the trainer maker software offered.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

The 'trainer maker software' link I provided actually directs to the Microsoft Visual Studio marketing site. That was my sarcasm getting the better of me. There is no such thing as a trainer making kit AFAIK, and why would anyone bother to make one? What would be the point in having several thousand slightly different homebrew trainers getting about?

Sorry if I come off as a hardass, but I sure wish people would really read the initial topic before wading in with the misdirected technical detail.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

GT3x24x7 wrote:... What would be the point in having several thousand slightly different homebrew trainers getting about?

Sorry if I come off as a hardass, but I sure wish people would really read the initial topic before wading in with the misdirected technical detail.
I must agree with you here. In my opinion, there should be only one big trainer for NFSC, etc. I'm sick of this "I'm trainer #1, pick me!", "I'm trainer #2, I have one option more than #1, pick me!".
sergelac
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by sergelac »

GT3x24x7 wrote:sergelac's post clearly states that he wants to know how to make a trainer. It was plain from his terminology that he had very little idea of what's involved with that, and his subsequent reply tells us that he's now seen the light and resolved to leave things to the professionals.
itay1r post, not me lol

edit :
the "Trainer Maker Kit" make the program for you, no need to know C++
all you need to know is the address im memory and how to place controls on a form like in VB6
Last edited by sergelac on 27 Dec 2006, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ah, so it was. Sorry, and thanks. :)

Return to “Editing”