Modding The Nissan 350z in Most Wanted

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Modding The Nissan 350z in Most Wanted

Post by TokyoDriftRockz »

Hey guys,

I've seen the 350z in the NFS Cars directory. I'm spectulating as to why EA didn't put the car in. Other forums have said that Nissan and Honda don't want their cars being chased by police. I personally think so too, but that EA left these files here so someone would continue finishing the 350z for them, since they couldn't get a license. Now, i know nothing about editing/modding/adding/converting a car to any game, so it would be really nice to see someone take up the project. :D I really like the 350z, and i would also really like to see the "The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift" Vinyl from Dk's Fairlady (350z) on the 350z. Unfortunately, i can't mod so good luck to anyone who decides to give this a shot.
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Does ANYONE want to take up the project? I can't mod, and it shouldn't be so hard since vinyls.bin is already made.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

TokyoDriftRockz wrote:Does ANYONE want to take up the project? I can't mod, and it shouldn't be so hard since vinyls.bin is already made.
man, can u just wait??? there are modelers who are working on several cars for MW. So be patient!!!!! someone will take it!! :roll:
Also, the vynils.bin contains data, so the "vynil" process can be easy this time, so DON'T WORRY!!! :?
PATIENCE.

and don't double post mate, there's a edit button...again ;) :lol:

Xturbo. 8)
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Sorry, just that i've read the other posts on modding cars for most wanted and they seemed pretty promising, so i was just wondering. :D
EvoMaster
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EvoMaster »

Question:
Ther is a 350z folder in cars directory. so if we add a a folder 350z(with geometry etc.) in the addon-> replace folder and then add a hex code with a hex editor(for my cars for example) does a cars will appear in the game?
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Why do all the people think that hex-editing is tha answer? No, we need to remake the whole car and use Arushans tools to get 350z to MW. Hex-editing has nothing to do with this. Well, expect you want to replace like Corvette C6.R and you've made 350z tunable, then that C6.R has to be hex-edi ted, to let users tune it. Anyways, I don't know anyone, who might do 350z for MW, you just have to wait and see.
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

The 350Z folder is there for a reason... they recycled some of the sounds used for the 350Z in NFSU2 to use in Most Wanted. Just listen to a tuned-up Lexus IS300 in Most Wanted, then tune up a G35 or a 350Z in NFSU2... tell me if they sound different or not.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

thats kinda obvious, the folder is only there bc EA couldnt get the license for MW...in those times, so they left the folder "empty" OR they were considering the option to "pay" maybe to download and install the 350z, maybe....
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

so, is anyone going to take up the project in making the 350z? I know you guys all hava a life and it's hard to make a car, but i'm really dying to see the 350z in most wanted, along with other cars.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Ok, I've had it. STFU! If someone is going to make that 350z, then he or she is doing it. Your whining is really annoying! I hope you were dead.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

id feel the same if i were you.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

if i got my game back from my friend then id do this, and i did what Maverik said and they sound the same, i never noticed that before
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Alright, alright, i'll stop. :cry: Jeez, you don't have to be so mean about it. I was just hoping.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

TokyoDriftRockz wrote:Alright, alright, i'll stop. :cry: Jeez, you don't have to be so mean about it. I was just hoping.
if your talking about everyone on here posting, who said i was being mean?
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

S/He probably mean my post. I'm just so sick of his/hers post, any time s/he posts, it is always about that stupid 350z for MW. Grr...
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

Finalmaster2 wrote:S/He probably mean my post. I'm just so sick of his/hers post, any time s/he posts, it is always about that stupid 350z for MW. Grr...
ok, but dont do grrrr anymore, kind of freaky
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Yeah i do mean finalmaster... it's just that instead of freaking out and yelling at me in public it would've been better to send me a pm.... but either way it's mean... :(
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

TokyoDriftRockz wrote:Yeah i do mean finalmaster... it's just that instead of freaking out and yelling at me in public it would've been better to send me a pm.... but either way it's mean... :(
You, yes you, STFU and look at these, then go wait in a corner:

race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Turbocharger wrote:Yes You, yes you, STFU and look at these, then go wait in a corner:

:lol: "Go wait in a corner" :lol:

Love that haha

ill shut up now....
HashiriyaGDB
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HashiriyaGDB »

Badge errors lol

And a tuned 2JZ-GE shouldn't sound like a tuned VQ35DE.
"The 86 is a car that trains its driver." - Bunta Fujiwara
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

GIEF !
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Ok ok, jeez. I'll stfu. I'm interested in the mod you're making though. Good job. :D and good luck.
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

It's not mine ignoramus. It's some other dudes. Now go wait in that corner I told you to wait in.
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

hey jeez i didn't know.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Will yall quit pickin on him? It's done and delt with so chill... ALL OF YOU! :evil:

Return to “Editing”