In your opinion....

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Ajex
Ricer
Ricer

In your opinion....

Post by Ajex »

Which NFS game had the widest assortment of vinyls you can install on your car? I, personally, think Underground 2 had the most, as well as the best. Only complaint I have about the vinyls in Underground and it's sequel is that they look like they were drawn on...
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

u2 and carbon , carbon cause of the things u can change within of the ton of vinyls they already had
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

UG2 I suppose, but Carbon does have the ability to modify (change size, shape, angle) vinyls so it is more flexible, plus it allows way more layers (20 vs 4) so you can make a lot more combinations.
drftkng
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drftkng »

Carbon obviously is much superior to U2.

Layers: U2: 4 <===> Carbon: 20 = 4:20 ==> U2 = pwned
In Carbon, you also have many other colours and you can distort the existing vinyls.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

drftkng wrote:Carbon obviously is much superior to U2.

Layers: U2: 4 <Carbon> U2 = pwned

In Carbon, you also have many other colours and you can distort the existing vinyls.
Is funny because you're taking just 1 part of the game and not the entire "cake"
U2 customization is IMO more deeper than carbon, why? because you had a LOT of parts, rims, and the DYNO TUNNIG which prevent AI being cheaty, thing that CARBON doesnt have at all.
What else? Neons, Hydraulics, gauge customization, DECALS in windows.
Drift experience is more real, weather (because in carbon never or sometimes rains)

LAN for ppl who doesnt have a cool access to internet and not too much problems to access also to EA game service.

NO much bugs like carbon, more compatibility with hardware, and some cool gfx effects like that cool motion blur (not like that one from carbon), enchanced contrast and overbright :wink:

Need to say more? :lol:
Ajex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ajex »

Yes. Which game, in your opinion, has the best vinyls? ;)
maksimovski
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by maksimovski »

carbon
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

carbon may have more vinyls and layers but ug2 just beats it when it comes to originality and creativity, 20 layers are way too much combined with possibility of customizing the vinyl itself
pidgley
Ricer
Ricer

Post by pidgley »

i prefere carbon. however they should give the option of where you want it placed instead of making you move it for like a year to get it on the bonnet
Ajex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ajex »

Though it isn't COMPLETELY on topic, seems like a good place to ask this question; how come, in the section after you beat a boss, where you get to choose the card things to win pink slips and suchlike, you win nothing when you choose the special body parts or vinyls area? This might just be for me, but I looked all over the customisation bit, and nothing unique came up.....
pidgley
Ricer
Ricer

Post by pidgley »

the vinyls cards are the crews vinyl in the bonus section of vinyls. so if you just beat kenji and you picked the vinyl marker, it will be the bushido vinyl in the bonus vinyl section

Return to “Carbon”