How many ppl still play NFSU?

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
V8FAST
Ricer
Ricer

How many ppl still play NFSU?

Post by V8FAST »

Who in this forum still plays NFSU online?

PS2 or Computer
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Re: How many ppl still play NFSU?

Post by Tuners Rock »

I thought EA took NFSU off online play.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Not yet, I still play it tuners rock...
u should check it out , it's still online

Xturbo.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hmmm, I think they took out for NFSU2. I didn't hear any news about EA removing the online servers for NFSU1. One thing's for sure, NFSU1's online play is MUCH better than U2's. :)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Andre_online wrote:Hmmm, I think they took out for NFSU2. I didn't hear any news about EA removing the online servers for NFSU1. One thing's for sure, NFSU1's online play is MUCH better than U2's. :)
But as you can notice and I, there are too many cheaters and ppl playing with trainers that in some point it turns to be damn boring. Most of the cars have ALL the unique parts.... :roll:
I admit that I got sometimes owned by a damn Sentra with all the uniques and unlimited nos against my 350z.... :roll:

Xturbo.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

You can't stop cheating. It's still going strong, even in NFSC. Sucks, I know. :P

However, if you do happen to get sick and tired of cheaters, you might wanna check out this tool called "TJ Cheat Detector". You can detect cheaters while playing the game. Just run it in the background, and then switch with Alt+Tab. I've tried it, and it works. Not always, but it does. You can give it a try. :)

You can downlaod it here. Hope it works out for you.. :)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Yea I was looking for it, and thanks a lot! I'm really tired of that, I know u feel the same when a damn sentra... A SENTRAAA!!! owns your nicely pretty hard tunned (if there's performance tunning lol) 350Z in which u spent 25 minutes trying to beat a guy who can give u a unique in HARD mode while a player just spent 9 clicks in seconds activating the uniques....what a shame....

Xturbo.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Fortinately for me I don't use a Sentra. I used the 206 or a Civic. 206 handles corners amazingly well. :)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I also tought NFS U servers where offline.... hmm maybe I give it a try again.
It was a lovely game. the best tuner NFS imo.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

My friend before you close this thread (I think), can u direct me to a thread that has the NFSU - NFSMW speed.exe problem ? the thing is that I can't install MW...n00b question I know but I forgot how to fix this...way too much time without installing MW.

Thanks in advance

Xturbo.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Al little search will do the help.. Click here. :)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

I'm so sorry..I feel like a n00b #-o
I just forgot that the search function is always enabled... #-o

My bad... #-o

Xturbo

EDIT: NFS U ONLINE...has DEFINETIVELY been took out YESTERDAY... :(
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

No offence, but about time. I got mad when they took out NFSU2. And it came out later than NFSU. I don't really like NFSU. NFSU2 was a bit better to me.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

You gotta be kidding me. Right? :?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Yeah you're kidding right?

NFSU was way better then U2.
Sure Underground had it's flaws, but in terms of online play it simply owns U2.
Why? simple, because it has a simple but good system with lobbys that you could join or create and that where easy to use and easy to meet friends etc.
Underground 1 also had some very nice tracks to race on, and because they where all made as a specific track and not a point to point system in a free roam system, the tracks are simply better build then the ones in U2.

Like I said U1 had some flaws in it, but what do you expect it is basicly the first real tuner game and the first in a line of "new" NFS games.
It had only the option of 1 car in the careermode (yet again it does not matter in online mode cause you could build several cars for single race and online, and you mostly had 1 fav car that you use wich is most likely your career car (with uniques)
The carlist in general was pretty short and the list in U2 was bigger, and in general better, but then it also had the useless SUV's wich where not at all usefull in online play.
Tuning and styling was not as big as in U2, but then I don't care 1 bit about the styling in U2, cause it was in general way to overdone and in general plain ugly part, with that comes the fact that in U1 it doesn't matter how your car looks it's alsways as good as the same car with the same performance upgrades next to you.
In U2 if you wanted the fastest car you had to make the ugliest car just to be faster, wich was horrible cause I want a decent looking car when I go online.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

TheStig wrote:...but then I don't care 1 bit about the styling in U2, cause it was in general way to overdone and in general plain ugly part, with that comes the fact that in U1 it doesn't matter how your car looks it's alsways as good as the same car with the same performance upgrades next to you.
In U2 if you wanted the fastest car you had to make the ugliest car just to be faster, wich was horrible cause I want a decent looking car when I go online.
Exactly. EA in that moment did a terrible job with the parts. They're horrible, not stylish and useless. The visual system was very badly done, I just can't imagine what passed through their minds when they were "designing" the spoilers, bumpers, etc. I just rather go with a decent tuned car (with no neons, those damn hydraulics which were useless), spinners, and tons of other useless artifacts which don't add a "cool" factor for the real NFS players like us.

Hey btw I think it's time for a lock here, since the U1 Online went down 2 days ago.

BUT..there's still a possibility: Anybody heard of HAMACHI? LAN still works :wink: Let me know guys if you are interested (PM), I'll do what I can and try to figure it out how to do it.

Xturbo.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

I got my car to actually look nice in the game, even with the horrid bodykits. Some were kind of cool, and I made nice cars. Online play was fun. But I took it to NFSMW when I got it. Keyword in my other post: "When"
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Post by TS-X »

I still play it online. You can find me on Drift with S2000 and +10 000 000 REP, DRAG RX7 10 000 000 REP, and Circuit Integra +7 000 000 REP. by the nick DjubreCRO

And yeh... agree with Stig... underground is better than ug2. For me its even best NFS ever... better then Porsche or NFS:HS.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

I used to play.

Username: KRacerGT4
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*

Return to “ProStreet”