Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Soundtrack List

Post by ThunderScrambler »

It may be not the most important part of every NFS,
but i have found two soundtracks on this website:
http://nfssoundtrack.com/rivals/

So there are two soundtracks that are found
and i like the first song but not second one.
The second is like noises sticked together (IMO).

So i will put the soundtrack list under this
and i will (maybe) update it every week. :)
  • New Build - Do you not feel loved?

Damien Damien feat. Frank West - Y Shape

Margaret - Tell Me How Are Ya

Hamilton - You Had It
Minor Update: 30/08/13
2 songs added: Margaret with Tell Me How Are Ya and Hamilton with You Had It.
Last edited by ThunderScrambler on 30 Aug 2013, 19:03, edited 1 time in total.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Soundtrack List

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

ThunderScrambler wrote:It may be not the most important part of every NFS,

No matter what we ask for we not gonna get it,so its pointless to even speculate about the soundtrack..what can we expect?.. Rock,Pop/Club and Dubstep that's it.
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Phantom_pain33 wrote:

No matter what we ask for we not gonna get it,so its pointless to even speculate about the soundtrack..what can we expect?.. Rock,Pop/Club and Dubstep that's it.
What the hell are you talking about?
I am not speculating and the website neither.

If you want proof then i would suggest you to go left of the website.
Sorry, but didn't really like when you said that this is pointless, because it's not.

Something tells me you have had a bad day Gamestop again...
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

ThunderScrambler wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:

What the hell are you talking about?
I am not speculating and the website neither.

If you want proof then i would suggest you to go left of the website.
Sorry, but didn't really like when you said that this is pointless, because it's not.

Something tells me you have had a bad day Gamestop again...
I'm not saying that its false that those tracks are not in the game..or might not be in the game, all im saying that if i said i want rom de prisco on the soundtrack or saki kaska ,the guys responsible for the cool techno and electronica soundtrack on the classics as an example that's not gonna happen, nor maybe you wanting an specific tracks or artist or even style of music ,you understand?..the probability of something that we want to be in there specifically are pretty low or none ,its kinda asking if the game will have split-screen, every-time a new NFS comes out.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

it's not speculating phantom...
those tracks are actually in the game...
Mtik333
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mtik333 »

Hey guys, thanks for being interested in Rivals soundtrack.
As you can see, both songs have exclamation mark, to the right of preview button.
It shows that song is unconfirmed, but one of the Facebook fanpages published it.
Sadly, this fanpage doesn't exist anymore, but there is second one:
https://www.facebook.com/nfsrivalsofficial
As you can see, this guy is publishing some extraordinary informations, about DLC Packs or Full Car List.
Is it true? I don't know, but his car list was on official Ghost Games fanpage, and was deleted in a moment.
He also showed 3rd song from Rivals, but it was too poppy to be in NFS, so it's not on the site.
You can check it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNRpQLxZF8A
So we're taking it more as a speculation, because there's no 100% proof, the soundtrack's season starts right after Gamescom, so then you can expect list of confirmed songs.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Mtik333 wrote:Hey guys, thanks for being interested in Rivals soundtrack.
As you can see, both songs have exclamation mark, to the right of preview button.
It shows that song is unconfirmed, but one of the Facebook fanpages published it.
Sadly, this fanpage doesn't exist anymore, but there is second one:
https://www.facebook.com/nfsrivalsofficial
As you can see, this guy is publishing some extraordinary informations, about DLC Packs or Full Car List.
Is it true? I don't know, but his car list was on official Ghost Games fanpage, and was deleted in a moment.
He also showed 3rd song from Rivals, but it was too poppy to be in NFS, so it's not on the site.
You can check it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNRpQLxZF8A
So we're taking it more as a speculation, because there's no 100% proof, the soundtrack's season starts right after Gamescom, so then you can expect list of confirmed songs.
Are you serious?..its this really legit?..guys can some one confirm that this is not a trolling page..this guy pretty much know the future of the game, including the dlc's wow! :shock:
Mtik333
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mtik333 »

There's no option really to check if this is legit (so rather fake?), so I thought to get as many informations as possible from this guy and then analyze it. I asked him then on FB and he answered some questions (7th-9th July):
admin of Need for Speed: Rivals by Ghost Games: "We intend to publish information about the game in terms of available vehicles, modes, gameplays, add-ons such as the configuration of the car or the soundtrack. The team is focused right now on closing the list of cars that will contain about 80 cars. It is dominated by cars such as Ferrari LaFerrari, Pagani Huayra and McLaren P1, but the studio is also working on such cars as the Toyota GT86, Audi RS4 and Renault Clio RS 200EDC, so everyone can choose something for themselves. About tuning can not comment at this time, it is certain that will change the wheels with paint it and a whole range of paints up to the individual vinyls and mechanical tuning through specific modification packages."
me: "Oh, 80 cars? Markus Nilsson was talking about 55-60 cars in interview at E3 for IGN."
admin: "Probably he didn't talk about DLC cars. One free DLC package with 5 cars will be realeased a month after the game premiere as a christmas gift "
admin: "Some screenshots represent the look of the game in the early stages of production without using the Frostbite3 engine. The final version of the game will have photo-realistic graphics like new version of the Forza Motorsport 5. (...) Currently we are working on tuner shop and customisation too cause we know how it is important for players."
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Mtik333 wrote:There's no option really to check if this is legit (so rather fake?), so I thought to get as many informations as possible from this guy and then analyze it. I asked him then on FB and he answered some questions (7th-9th July):
admin of Need for Speed: Rivals by Ghost Games: "We intend to publish information about the game in terms of available vehicles, modes, gameplays, add-ons such as the configuration of the car or the soundtrack. The team is focused right now on closing the list of cars that will contain about 80 cars. It is dominated by cars such as Ferrari LaFerrari, Pagani Huayra and McLaren P1, but the studio is also working on such cars as the Toyota GT86, Audi RS4 and Renault Clio RS 200EDC, so everyone can choose something for themselves. About tuning can not comment at this time, it is certain that will change the wheels with paint it and a whole range of paints up to the individual vinyls and mechanical tuning through specific modification packages."
me: "Oh, 80 cars? Markus Nilsson was talking about 55-60 cars in interview at E3 for IGN."
admin: "Probably he didn't talk about DLC cars. One free DLC package with 5 cars will be realeased a month after the game premiere as a christmas gift "
admin: "Some screenshots represent the look of the game in the early stages of production without using the Frostbite3 engine. The final version of the game will have photo-realistic graphics like new version of the Forza Motorsport 5. (...) Currently we are working on tuner shop and customisation too cause we know how it is important for players."
My question is: why is this guy revealing all this information at will? , its he mad at EA or something.free? the last time i saw a free car pack was in burnout paradise as a Christmas gift sounds like there's a catch there.alright as of this moment i gonna take everything with a grain of salt, man but this marketing team its taking a while to reveal new things ,i guess ill have to wait till gamescom.

Navid and thunder , what you guys think of this?
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

It sounds a little bit strange...
I mean, why would somebody instantly release all the information?

And in case that free DLC is going to exist,
what about the PS4?

This is the weirdest wait for a Need For Speed.
But the only way to find out is to wait for trailers and stuff...
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

ThunderScrambler wrote:It sounds a little bit strange...
I mean, why would somebody instantly release all the information?

And in case that free DLC is going to exist,
what about the PS4?

This is the weirdest wait for a Need For Speed.
But the only way to find out is to wait for trailers and stuff...
bro this is weird..honestly by now we should off gotten a new trailers , this people intentions are to keep this underwrap and they are serious about it...remember the big leak for hot pursuit when they reveal all the cars on the website code, i have a feeling this is the same thing but you are right , too much information way too much.
wicken
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wicken »

Phantom_pain33 wrote: remember the big leak for hot pursuit when they reveal all the cars on the website code, i have a feeling this is the same thing but you are right , too much information way too much.
You really think having all the information before the release of the game is a bad thing? On the contrary it's better at least IMO. When they released NFS The Run they posted all the cars in their facebook and also in their website but they got super lazy with NFS Most Wanted 2012 and never posted the full car list even until now.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

wicken wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote: remember the big leak for hot pursuit when they reveal all the cars on the website code, i have a feeling this is the same thing but you are right , too much information way too much.
You really think having all the information before the release of the game is a bad thing? On the contrary it's better at least IMO. When they released NFS The Run they posted all the cars in their facebook and also in their website but they got super lazy with NFS Most Wanted 2012 and never posted the full car list even until now.
Wicken i think i saw the leak and you were defending it on gt planet its that you?..also its frustrating waiting for new information , its crazy..battlefield its getting soo much marketing and updates while this game its like frozed in time.
wicken
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wicken »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
wicken wrote:
Wicken i think i saw the leak and you were defending it on gt planet its that you?..also its frustrating waiting for new information , its crazy..battlefield its getting soo much marketing and updates while this game its like frozed in time.
Yes, that was me unfortunately.
wicken
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wicken »

Another song rumored to be in game, leaked from https://www.facebook.com/nfsrivalsofficial
Mtik333
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mtik333 »

Ehhh, it doesn't sound like Need For Speed song in my opinion, only "dubstep" saves it as a potential tune from the game.
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Minor Update: 30/08/13
2 songs added: Margaret with Tell Me How Are Ya and Hamilton with You Had It.
Mtik333
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mtik333 »

Please remember that these songs are unofficial leaks (however all or almost all cars from carlist presented by Ghost employer match with official reveals). I believe some confirmed songs should appear in the end of September (Eurogamer in England).
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Mtik333 wrote:Please remember that these songs are unofficial leaks (however all or almost all cars from carlist presented by Ghost employer match with official reveals). I believe some confirmed songs should appear in the end of September (Eurogamer in England).
We dint see the veneno or the 458 spider in that list so yeah i'm don't think its matching or they are adding last minute content.its 50/50 for me..some of it might be true and some might not.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

wicken wrote:Another song rumored to be in game, leaked from https://www.facebook.com/nfsrivalsofficial
This is liquid drum n bass/drumstep fits perfectly on need for speed for this generation.loving the track.
wicken
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wicken »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Mtik333 wrote:Please remember that these songs are unofficial leaks (however all or almost all cars from carlist presented by Ghost employer match with official reveals). I believe some confirmed songs should appear in the end of September (Eurogamer in England).
We dint see the veneno or the 458 spider in that list so yeah i'm don't think its matching or they are adding last minute content.its 50/50 for me..some of it might be true and some might not.
Actually the Ferrari 458 was already in the list, the only difference is just that they got a recent model but if we are talking about new addictions then so far the BMW M3 E92 GTS, Lamborghini Veneno and SRT Viper Time Attack weren't on the list.
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Wow i checked today and this guy is really going for it:
Suprise no.1:
ok, not really much of a suprise but still we can see the Lamborghini LP800-4 SV( Zotic+ i don't
wan't you to rage) and how it would look like.

Suprise no.2:
Need For Speed Rivals wrote:Photo Mode backs to the Rivals. GhostRival told us this option has many features like colour (just like Instagram's) filters and blur fliters or brightness and contrast filters. With one click you can share the image of your personally customized car or exciting moment of the game. All photos will be on the main server of the game and will be available for registered players on the official website of the game. The addition will allow at the same time sharing the photo on Twitter or Facebook profiles.
Yay, photo mode!
Really like this feature is in the game.

One more thing:
"Dear players,

You surely remember a lot of leaked information about Need for Speed Rivals and now you think it's fake, but I have to tell you that you are wrong. I am the owner of an early alpha version of the game and all I have wrote on my fanpage was true. However, Ghost Games took up the case, because that's all I held spoil the mystery for you. I have received a subpoena, but I do not regret anything because I personally really do not lose much, and maybe you will get a better product. An early version of the game has not assumed any upgrades, but for this moment upgrades are very extended and the number of vehicles is converted to the disclosure of the list. I greet you warmly and the only thing I would advise is intervention through comments on profiles of EA Games and Ghost Games. Finally, thanks to your efforts, you will receive in 2015 the new Need for Speed Underground.

Ghost Rival"
R.I.P.
Huge shock though. :(
Mtik333
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mtik333 »

There's a new official gameplay/trailer from NFS official channel on YT.

You can add a song from this trailer: Haezer - Troublemaker. It's at the site already.
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

ThunderScrambler wrote:https://www.facebook.com/needforspeedunderground3
umm...