Passport to the Underground, Pt. 1

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Passport to the Underground, Pt. 1

Post by Bojan »

IGN posted the first of a weekly series of Need for Speed Underground 2 articles. Part 1 is an interview with Kristian von Fersen, associate producer of NFSU2, discussing Coal Harbor, the industrial part which is one of the 5 distinctive neighbourhoods in the game.

Read the article here.
MikeFarrar
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by MikeFarrar »

Well here's something very interesting
EA Canada has done an excellent job of blowing out the customization sections of the game, ranging from the exterior mod parts (hoods, doors, spinners, roof scoops, trunks, dashboards)
I"m going to leave u ppl to ponder over that. There might be a cockpit view after all! :D

~Mike
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

sorry, but what is the cockpit view?
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Like the view with the steering wheel, etc.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

thanks, but i dont think there will be, i think the dashboards refer to the custom gauges like the one we saw in the ( performance tuning )
movie, but we can still hope.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

IGN.com wrote:The PDA will tell you of an upcoming race using the on-screen system, or you can just cruise. You might find an opponent to race by simply driving the streets. The streets are filled with regular traffic cars and tuner vehicles. If you can stick with a tuner car for long enough, he'll challenge you to race (called "OutRun Challenges") in which the winner must get ahead of the other by more than 300 meters.
Judging from this, they seem to be telling us that the AIs will be able to CHALLENGE us to the Outrun mode as well instead of human racers challenging them all the time, 'cos that'll be boring...
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

AIs challenging us thats good, i doubt there'll be a view where u see the steering would be good but they would have shown us already so, we just gotta hope
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

samurilos wrote:AIs challenging us thats good, i doubt there'll be a view where u see the steering would be good but they would have shown us already so, we just gotta hope
You're right Sam. Out of all the videos, I can judge & guarantee there'll be no Cockpit view... The nearest you can get is the HOOD camera view... :?

Return to “News”