Election 2004

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Election 2004

Post by EmptyWords »

im surprised there isnt a topic like this here, anyways whos upset with the election?? i think that it wouldve been better if kerry won, however i knew bush was going to win
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Yeah I thought of creating a thread but hey, this is a nfs site :D

Well I just heard in the news that it is confirmed: Bush won.
An american man in TV wrote: I dont know what the hecks happens with the ppl in this country
Totally agree..... :? :? :?
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

well, people are retarded.. most of them, and bush is one of those most retarded people, however the only good thing that i get out of bush winning the election is, i won a bet with this guy and hes gonna buy me indian food, and i love indian food :-D
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

I bet that if Kerry didn't support gay marriage, he would've won. Americans don't know what they're talking about...
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

its kinda funny, bush won california NY NJ, thats like 100 right there just in 3 states, yet he lost.
VPNeverLoser
Drift King
Drift King

Post by VPNeverLoser »

EmptyWords wrote:its kinda funny, bush won california NY NJ, thats like 100 right there just in 3 states, yet he lost.
actually Kerry won those states :roll:
kerry is a democrat and california always vote for democrats :wink: as goes to NY but dont know about NJ
Bush got Florida and then it all came down to Ohio and Bush tkaes it!
damn it...that sucks...i wanted kerry to win
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I wish we had clinton back... but he he served his 8 years....

IMO bush his policy isn't correct... he thinks he OWNS the world...
but who am I, I'm only a European...
Not that I didn't support the war in Iraq (our one dutch troops are there to... but it takes to long it went wrong in the firsts days after the real war...)

economy in US I don't really know anything about that... but what I heard I know that Economy isn't bush's strongpoint eighter...
SuperRacer wrote:I bet that if Kerry didn't support gay marriage, he would've won. Americans don't know what they're talking about...
America: the land of the Free :?
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

It's just like here in Aus. John Howard (Bush's slave) won the election AGAIN, which stupid because I don't even know anyone who likes him.

People are too afraid of change.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Well, I'd like to congratulate America... You have now officially proven that you're stupid, and that all the jokes about the regular American's IQ is actually true... :evil:

You didn't get it when 98% of the rest of the world wanted Kerry, did you? "No, we're on top of the world, the rest knows nothing about us"... Let's just hope, no pray, that Bush doesn't do any more damage... Even tho miracles don't happen these days... :cry:
Hybrid 87
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Hybrid 87 »

Eminem wrote:They ain't gonna stop us, they can't, we're stronger now more then ever,
They tell us no we say yea, they tell us stop we say go,
Rebel with a rebel yell, raise hell we gonna let em know
Stomp, push up, mush, firetruck Bush, until they bring our troops home come on just . . .
Eminem wrote:Teen million people are equal of this high pitch
Maybe we can reach Al Quaida through my speech
Let the President answer on high anarchy
Strap him with AK-47, let him go
Fight his own war, let him impress daddy that way
No more blood for oil, we got our own battles to fight on our soil
Eminem wrote:Imagine it pouring, it's raining down on us,
Mosh pits outside the oval office
Someone's trying to tell us something, maybe this is God just saying
we're responsible for this monster, this coward, that we have empowered
I Have nothing else to say.
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flatblacksleeper »

I voted for Kerry CA, we (democrats lost by 100,000 people)Ohio that is.

I was shocked this moring....Just to say this...not all americans are stupid, just the ones who vote religion....which is why the exit polls showed that 80% voted for bush because of religion, I am pissed, if you thought the last four years were bad.....think about this. Bush will soon have a majority rebulican house, senate, and congress. Plus who want to bet the supreme court justices he pusts in will be rebulican....i feel as a American betrayed...how can someone who lost all 3 debates, 90% of people said he did a horrible job in iraq...who violate all of our allies, thinks we are better than the U.N, is the first president to lose jobs in 75 years...who allowed gas prices to hit a all time....who tax cuts the 200,000 plus who spent the surplus that was meant for my generatiosn social security wins. How is this possible. I feel like us Americans had a chance to change the world for the good again a new start with our important allies we violated and the U.N....but now i just feel discourage, we again our going to weewee off are aliies, and me and my children are going to have to pay for this mistake. It is a damn shame that money won........it is the ultimate embarssement to the human race. :evil:
Hybrid 87
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Hybrid 87 »

Eminem wrote:And as we proceed, to mosh through this desert storm, in these closing statements,
if they should argue, let us beg to differ, as we set aside our differences,
and assemble our own army, to disarm this weapon of mass destruction
that we call our president, for the present,
and mosh for the future of our next generation,
to speak and be heard, Mr. President, Mr. Senator
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

P.S.
I rememberd the words of my politics teacher:
Raivo Delins wrote:It does not matter how the poeple vote. The only thing that matters is how the votes are counted!
Tenshi^_^
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tenshi^_^ »

Whatever happened to antidisestablishmentarianism? (seperation of church from state)

I am now screwed out of a basic right as a US citizen for another 4 years. Nice. And the "war" in Iraq is over. We went over there, wiped out whatever power they had, and now we're just sending troops over to bully the resistance. How about helping rebuild what we destroyed?

I'm with Stig. Bush needs to get up off his high-horse, stop sending us on f*cking crusades, and worry about what's going on his own damn country. Yesterday when I found out who won, I opened my door and turned my stereo all the way up. I live in a very deep-seeded pro-Bush neighborhood, so I imagine they weren't very happy when I looped Pennywise's "Land Of The Free" about 20 or so times on full blast.
Pennywise wrote:Land of the free and we're united, make our destiny, we take control,
yeah, never divided, we got the power and we'll never be, divided we fall,
oh yeah, land of the free, free to conspire, control destiny,
oh yeah, you're gonna see, no use resistin',
you're livin' in the land of the free, free to control your life,
land of the free, free to control your mind, land of the free?
Land of the free, united nations of hypocrisy, profit's our goal,
we're incorporated, it's big business and oil companies controlling us all,
oh yeah, land of the free, free to conspire, control destiny,
oh yeah, you're gonna see, no use resistin',
you're livin' in the land of the free, free to control your life,
land of the free, free to control your mind, land of the free?

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united states of hypocrisy
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation,
without liberty and justice for all

Land of the free, free to control your life, land of the free,
free to control your mind, land of the free, land of the free,
free to control your life, land of the free, free to control your mind,
land of the free?

Yeah, right
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

yeah my bad i meant kerry.. i should always check whati write, i always mess things up
Kilkenny
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Kilkenny »

1) Go to www.google.com

2) Type in: miserable failure (DO NOT hit return button!)

3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the "Google search"

:D
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

TheStig wrote:I wish we had clinton back... but he he served his 8 years....

IMO bush his policy isn't correct... he thinks he OWNS the world...
but who am I, I'm only a European...
Not that I didn't support the war in Iraq (our one dutch troops are there to... but it takes to long it went wrong in the firsts days after the real war...)

economy in US I don't really know anything about that... but what I heard I know that Economy isn't bush's strongpoint eighter...
SuperRacer wrote:I bet that if Kerry didn't support gay marriage, he would've won. Americans don't know what they're talking about...
America: the land of the Free :?
Couldn't agree more than you Stig.
Well, http://www.killhim.nu (Owned a rap group in Norway) had a webpage before the police intervened with a picture of George Bush and saying: "Killing this man is considered more than self defense, it is the only right thing to do"

I am no fan of George Bush, asking me, he is running towards an extremist in religion and well, us on the outside and non religious sense this a lot easier than Bush himself.
In my oppinion, Bush shouldn't been winning, but we are foreigners and we don't know anything right?
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

It had a lot more to do with then just gay marriage, bush expanded his base, and openly supported christianity evreywhere, used his faith to win him millions of votes, I was watching cnn and they wer interviewing ohio people who voted bush and not to weewee anyone off there but they sounded like another bunch of religous exrremeist to me.....the ones we are at war with....they said bush was angel sent down from god :cry: , i belive gore should have ran again....also republicans played really dirty...supposedy they sent letters out in the state of PA that said kerry was going to ban the bible and burn it.......our courtny needs to stop beliving the propagands and wake up....also for some reason a lot of people here mistake Diplomacy for weakness, and war for strenght....if you know history one who goes by himself often losses...supposeldy some kid near me wore a anti bush shirt and FBI took him in for questioning dealing with terroism :evil: , oh yeah and the patriot acts really suck and i probably will screwed from the post because i dotn think we can really say what we think oh well...thats just my view of this horrible sharade
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

I don't know, but I think Bush was helped by the fact he was the president when happened that tragical day (september the 11th), and also because he's started the war, and it would be not really safe to continue it with a different president. But I'm just wondering, cause I don't know well how americans' last 4 years have been...
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

:roll:
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

lol man, I just hope nobody's getting hurted by this.
funny btw :D
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

y is it that almost all the states with over 100 IQ voted for kerry ??

:-D
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

That's pretty much the point... The smart people vote Kerry, the not so smart people vote Bush... And since Bush won, I wonder what that tells about the people of USA.... :lol:
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

when I see bush it reminds me that Retards can go to college if they have the money...

he is the Living proof of that
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Is the IQ thing true?
Well about Bush: he almost die because of a biscuit. Do u remember? LOL!!! Thats all what Im gonna say

IMO the president of the world should be the smartest person in the world. For example Stephen Hawking or someone.

BTW I have heard that Kerry love need for speed series... maybe he is among us!
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Bush almost choked to death on a pretzel because he forgot to chew......evreybody send him bags of rold gold :D ....any how...Kerry answere kids questions live on MTV...bushs cabinet said they woudl not be able to becaue they were busy...kind of intresting...kerry was a people man...had popularity among teens because his personality was genuine he thought as teens as the same as adutls.

Return to “General Discussion”