100% parts unlock

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
mr_oh_so_ice
Ricer
Ricer

100% parts unlock

Post by mr_oh_so_ice »

Hey all,

I am currently in Stage 5, and am about 35% complete this area, however, I am at 99% unlock of parts, I thought I got everything, but I think I am missing a unique part, I just got the NOS unique and the Widebody kit for my car, and I believe I got the Vinyl unique awhile back, and probably a brake/suspension one too, what other uniques are there and can I still get them? I just got 2 uniques in Stage 5, NOS and Widebody so I think its possible, unless there are 2 uniques per stage....

By the way I have all the shops uncovered too.
relja55
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by relja55 »

you must race outrun races to unlock uniqes
mr_oh_so_ice
Ricer
Ricer

Post by mr_oh_so_ice »

How many uniques are there?
Yugo-PU
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Yugo-PU »

i think around 8-9 mybe i am wrong!
gofra
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gofra »

Check for your status with a T key inside he game and look if you found all the shops. If you didn't, go search for it. That 1 % is probably luminescent colour, custom gauges, neon or stuff like that. I don't think uniques go under punlocked parts - could be, but I'm not sure.

And there aro not 9 uniques, no way. You get the hood, spoiler, wheels, engine (or turbo), ECU (or NOS) and suspension. Something like that. But in any case you cannot walk away with more then 6 or 7 I think.
mr_oh_so_ice
Ricer
Ricer

Post by mr_oh_so_ice »

I have all the shops uncovered. So I am still missing something, and I have the widebody kit.
the_butcher
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by the_butcher »

does anybody know how to get another trunk it besides standard and tuning, if there are any more?
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

I think that outrun races are gay...
Dtox
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dtox »

Hows that help this person at all by just saying outrun races are gay? :roll:

Perhaps you may need to restart, try getting all the hidden races, do all the outrun races at each stage and whatnot, I know many people who have started again due to missing races.
mr_oh_so_ice
Ricer
Ricer

Post by mr_oh_so_ice »

Thanks for the help guys but I got it, I just beat a sprint race and an SMS message popped up saying that Carbon Fiber something or another was now available and now all the unlock meter is at 100%.
Steadfast
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Steadfast »

Dtox u had 2 restart cause u missed or skipd races along the way? i ahve a GCN when i find out that hadens i tap the power button.
i beat the game like this, i still have 1% of the game to beat 100% parts doah what could b the missin 1%? can i have a little help

i also know i did al lthe hidden races.
sphinxman
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sphinxman »

can somebody who has finished the game answer to my question? i finished the game 100% with all the parts unlocked, but in the career mode i can't put the sponsors vinyls. and how many pearlescent colors exist? i have these. see the pic
Attachments
fhetyer.JPG
these are all the pearlescent colors?
(68.36 KiB) Downloaded 2411 times
DenZer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DenZer »

There aint any more Pearlescent colors. .. .
sphinxman
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sphinxman »

that's bad... and some more questions.. how about the hood decals??? if you want see my garage..
werzil_uk
Ricer
Ricer

Post by werzil_uk »

im at 80% got all 100% parts on the career progress but i can only hav wide arches on quick race/customise/online not career av i gotta start agen or can i work out an easier way???

Im pretty sure i got everything else.

Return to “Underground 2”