Problem with the site

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
DrewBoi
Drift King
Drift King

Problem with the site

Post by DrewBoi »

is there some thing wrong with my pc or is there something wrong with the site? i keep getting this message on th top of every page i go to on this website.. Well Bojan plz get on the problem...
Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/phpsessions/sess_7e418c6dc8fd8a6a6db38402c97e5c39, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /usr/edge/wwwdocs/nfsunlimited.net/www/htdocs/underground2/srchallenge/duels/index.php on line 2

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/edge/wwwdocs/nfsunlimited.net/www/htdocs/underground2/srchallenge/duels/index.php:2) in /usr/edge/wwwdocs/nfsunlimited.net/www/htdocs/underground2/srchallenge/duels/index.php on line 2

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /usr/edge/wwwdocs/nfsunlimited.net/www/htdocs/underground2/srchallenge/duels/index.php:2) in /usr/edge/wwwdocs/nfsunlimited.net/www/htdocs/underground2/srchallenge/duels/index.php on line 2
JEX420
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JEX420 »

having the same text :x its weird tho because the site loads its just that text at the very top :?
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

It's just a error.
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 909 »

i think there is an appropriate forum for site-related problems

http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewforum ... 4db72d3e53
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

This happens from time to time and it goes away soon. I don't know what causes it though.
We hardly use sessions here, so the site's functionality is not affected.

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”