Car Rejected?

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
TunerNinja23
Ricer
Ricer

Car Rejected?

Post by TunerNinja23 »

Is there any way to find out why a car was rejected from the showroom? I've tried to upload a car 3 times and all three times it hasn't shown up...Since you don't get any notice that a car has been rejected (or why for that matter) I don't know what I need to fix to get the pic into the showroom...I know it wasn't too big and I'm fairly certain it was the right file format...can't think of anything else to change...I know you guys probably view 1000 cars a day but even an email that just says "pic too big" would help a lot...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

first make sure it is uploaded in the right place!!
upload the NFS U1 cars in the NFS U1 section and NFS U2 in the NFS U2 section!

if we find a U2 car in the NFS U1 section we DELETE it! (ne we can't move it to a other section) and yes this happens ALOT!

and wait a while... like it says it can take a day!

the reason why we don't tell why it is rejected is simple... we got enough to do and don't want to type 25 messages a day to tell why it is not accepted....

when you follow the rules!!! the car will be uploaded but it can take some time!!
DJ_Zephyr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DJ_Zephyr »

Also, make sure you wait for the image to upload completely. For example, with MSN 8, it can take forever. I'll often get impatient with it, and go back to the main page before the upload is complete, and wonder why my car wasn't uploaded.
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

lol, same here...in U1 i posted a car 2x cuz i thought it wasnt uploaded. :D

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”