NFSU2 - Save folder gone walkies!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
Mocha
Stock
Stock

NFSU2 - Save folder gone walkies!

Post by Mocha »

Hey all.

I've already completed the game on the XBOX, now I have it on the pc and I really can't sit and complete the game all over again, as i'm not well... I downloaded the 100% complete save game thingy.. But, I don't have a NFSU2 save folder on my pc! I have saved games that load in the game, but no folder...

I've looked in all posts about the save game cheat, done everything mentioned, but the folder is nowhere to be seen...

Really appreciate any help anyone can give!
Cheers,
Laura. x
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Folder is hiden and is in C:/Document and settings/Name of user(like: Mocha)/Local Settings/Application Data\NFS Underground 2/and make folder and name it like savegame is named,Thenn paste it to folder(savegame) Hope that will helps! :wink:
Enjoy!!! 8)
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
DArgo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DArgo »

look at ths thread everything is explained there :)
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=8400
Mocha
Stock
Stock

Post by Mocha »

Ok... :oops: Major blonde moment!! (and i'm not even blonde)... I was looking in a different folder called Application something or other... Not Application Data... Blegh, I know what I mean. :?

Anyways, thanks alot for your help! Let the drifting commence... The Drift Queen has returned... :twisted:
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I you said so...
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.

Return to “Help & Support”