NFS Pro Street, for real ?

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
vegettoxp
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by vegettoxp »

I hope that just because EA Sports are having a crack at the NFS Title, they don't do anything crazy. I want to have the same feeling when I played the other NFS Titles. I know EA Sports do a really good job on Madden titles, but them working on NFS, I am not sure about. I guess all we can do is wait and see what comes out on 05/31/07.

Fusion
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

ahmad0410 wrote:Pros: A lot of better interior tuning and autosculpt.
Cons: Lack of thrill and excitement.
"better" interior tuning... I dont remember having interior tuning never... oh well, the speedometers at nfsu2 can be considered interior tuning :roll:

well if that becomes true, it means there will be an interior camera (one of the nicest things on tdu) 8)
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Well, the first picture of Scan 1 does talk about "simulation" and "simulation lens camera".
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

I wouldn't like NFS Pro Street on race tracks :(
I like NFS mostly because it's street racing. It's cool they're trying to make it realistic, but race tracks...:(
The name does say about Street, so we have the chance of also free-roaming. That's what I love the best in the latest NFS, just there should be more cities.

Pro Street makes me fell like there will be both, race tracks and street racing :)
Maybe there will be two "careers" like in NFS HP2.

Btw, looking at the website (only in IE :evil:) I see a title Need for speed: Next
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Pro Strret + Underground 2

Post by Black Fire »

I hope they have race tracks and free roam. Maybe it will be like in Underground 2 where it has some "Pro Street" in it and some street racing.

I am going to be up all night to see the official details when the site is released - Need for Speed Next.
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

trying to draw the may 21st shot of the rx-7 before the announcement....just gonna wait till announcement
vegettoxp
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by vegettoxp »

I am not a big fan of Race Tracks and Open Streets. I rather have Street Race then race tracks.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

they will probably be back next year, im sure nfs cannot go on like this forever.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Is it even 100% sure that EA sports is building it? I see everybody talking about it like it's a fact, but I did not see anything from EA itself that verifies it.
BGam-3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BGam-3R »

n/m, I see it's been posted elsewhere.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Looks like EA Black Box is still creating NFS ProStreet.
EA wrote:The game is being developed by EA Black Box in Vancouver, B.C., and is slated to ship this fall.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Porsche-AG: Yeah, I read something about a TDU2 being in the making, which caused some discussion on the Atari forums, since everyone's still waiting for the TDU patch... Just hope it's true :)

Saeidi: Just the name, High Stakes and Pro Street give off the same vibe... At least to me. :P
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

I missed the launch, did anybody see it when the time ran out?
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Yea. The time ran out when it ain't supposed to and went back to around 14 hours. And minutes later the NFSPS website is up.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I hope they are screwing up their site because they are too busy concentrating on making a decent game, because if not we are going to be in for one big dissappointment.
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

Porsche-AG wrote:I hope they are screwing up their site because they are too busy concentrating on making a decent game, because if not we are going to be in for one big dissappointment.
I agree. Although, they should make some updates once a week, I like seeing new news, screenshots and videos. EA Sports and EA Black Box could be developing it, so it will be faster. And when testing, more testers will find more bugs, more ppl will have more ideas...The quality would also get higher.

Return to “News”