NFS: Underground 2 official thread.

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

I know wich video you mentioned the link above it's with the blue evoVIII. But there are only evoVIII shot's on that spanish site then this guy morty forgot his glasses or contacts
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Ok, it was finally an EVO ;)

Another of my stupid ideas, what about to include this thing to special kits??? I mean the rear window kit in this GTA3 Mafia car.
Attachments
ClipBoard-3.jpg
(56.98 KiB) Downloaded 5123 times
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

PSZeTa: I know what lights those are, I was referring to a different pic from the Spanish site, where you can see some of the headlights...

Andre_online: Ok, I'm convinced. My brain still refuses to believe it, but I'm slowly starting to realize it. :)

DoR: I don't wear glasses or contacts, I was just... I don't know... I guess when I first thought it could be something else than an Evo, I wouldn't really let that thought fly away...
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Ok, I apologize.. :lol:
LancerevoVIII
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LancerevoVIII »

Watched the vid.
My god the framerate is so F8ckin smooth. I know its a demo but, it just looks so freakin amazing.
not to mention the interface looks a lot better and the enviroments have gotten much larger. (to me anyway)
Anyone know what music is going to be featured in the game this time around?
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

Yup!! :D
Attachments
foto2_grande.jpg
(31.71 KiB) Downloaded 5918 times
iceburn
Ricer
Ricer

Post by iceburn »

maybe an aspect they should add to nfs2 is aerodynamics

like in real life racing, the shape of a car's body determines its speed and handling to a certain extent. for example, a certain spoiler can give a car greater straightline speed in drag, while another spoiler can make a car turn better in circuit races.

this might be a stupid idea .. but i think it would add a nice touch to the game. and we'd have another area to tune ... LoL

what do u guys think ?
da wizz21
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by da wizz21 »

mike about that demo is it real or is it a scam or do u know something looks strange about that pic looks like 3 are just pieces of paper
Attachments
37_1_b.JPG
e-bay pic
(8.39 KiB) Downloaded 1218 times
DrewBoi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DrewBoi »

it could be fake but i would understand y sum1 would buy a demo when u can wait about a month and u can download the demo :roll:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

DrewBoi, that disc is a PlayStation 2 demo disc. You cannot download a demo for PlayStation 2.
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

iceburn wrote:maybe an aspect they should add to nfs2 is aerodynamics

like in real life racing, the shape of a car's body determines its speed and handling to a certain extent. for example, a certain spoiler can give a car greater straightline speed in drag, while another spoiler can make a car turn better in circuit races.

this might be a stupid idea .. but i think it would add a nice touch to the game. and we'd have another area to tune ... LoL

what do u guys think ?
EA already added that if you read one of the interviews. The parts effect your performance and you can adjust your spoiler. :D
da wizz21 wrote:mike about that demo is it real or is it a scam or do u know something looks strange about that pic looks like 3 are just pieces of paper
And I dont think that it would be possible for someone to have their hands on that unless the seller was one of EA's staff! :shock:
Andre_online wrote:DrewBoi, that disc is a PlayStation 2 demo disc. You cannot download a demo for PlayStation 2.
Drewboi's talking about the PC demo that's coming out in about a month!
DrewBoi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DrewBoi »

actuall... there was a website to download games for ps2 and there was a link to that demo... so plz dont tell me what u dont know 8)
MikeFarrar
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by MikeFarrar »

If it was fake the guy selling them would be fined.

~Mike
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

I'm getting my PS2 copy courtesy of EA Games. Thanks to my connection at EA he asked me how many copies I wanted :) I only said 1. And there is only PS2 demo's out right now, which is gay because I use computer only. I'm gonna have to get my hands on a PS2 when I get it.

If possible I will get an emulator or something and maybe I can record some movies for you guys or do a mini-review based on the demo. It is also possible that I can use a camera to record what's on the TV at my friends house. HOPEFULLY he still has his brothers PS2, and HOPEFULLY I get the damned thing within a week or so.

BUT, who knows. I might end out having to wait a month too, but I don't really care :)

I'll try and keep everyone updated as I'm sure everyone wants to see what the deal is with this game :D
Seui
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Seui »

Didn't want to make a new topic for this, only to be told it was already posted earlier. So I'm posting a new high res vid posted up on ign...

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/679/6790 ... wmvlow.wmv
ptkclan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ptkclan »

i love nfsu and im sure im gonna love nfsu2 but i juts dont gte why they dont put ford mustan gin the game and eclipse 2003...and new dodge neon 2003 it would make it so much better and fun..
MikeFarrar
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by MikeFarrar »

That trailer that seui told us about really does hint replay. I think, just by studying that trailer, there IS a replay mode. This is only a assumption but it might be true!

~Mike
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

And I saw rain too!!
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

ptkclan wrote:i love nfsu and im sure im gonna love nfsu2 but i juts dont gte why they dont put ford mustan gin the game and eclipse 2003...and new dodge neon 2003 it would make it so much better and fun..
Yeah, for you..

We all like to see other cars in the game, like you do.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

MikeFarrar wrote:If it was fake the guy selling them would be fined.

~Mike
Even if it's real he will be fined. If you read on the back off every PS2 it's ILLIGAL to sell the demo's you can only give them away for FREE. It even says this demo is NOT for SALE.

Oh and that part from downloading PS2 demo's you can but you can't play it untill you burn it on a DVD. A normal one if you upgraded your PS2. Or you have to buy empty PS2 DVD disc's but the only places where you can buy those that i know off is in Germany.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Wow, replay mode :) good, good....

If you are bored I know a game called "King of the road". This game sucks but has free roaming with 150km of open roads +50 of hidden roads, so gives you an idea of what FRO it is going to be in nfsu2. Lorrys go at 100kph, but it takes about 20minutes to drive a 10% of the map! So in nfsu2 it will take about 100minutes to complete a touring of the whole world.
In this game you are a lorry driver and have to transport things to different cities. you can drive different lorrys/cars, even a BMW M5.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

it has arrived via Fed Ex. A short 2 days after getting word that I would get the demo here sits 2 Underground 2 demo discs.

Unfortunately for me I have to wait until my friend gets home tonight before I can use his PS2 and see how this biatch really is!

I will post the best review that I can based on the demo after playing it for a while. I'll try to include as much as I can about the game and everything people want to know. I'll post the review in this thread and also make an announcement on the main page.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

I have one small question where did you get that demo. From EA games or from someone else
LancerevoVIII
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LancerevoVIII »

He got it from EA directly since his site is directly linked to the offical site.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

thats gr8, id like to see a lot of screenshots now.

Return to “Underground 2”